you gotta live
First, a statement of relevant findings.
1. I got zero hits yesterday or the day before.
2. Like, OMG, there's so much drama in the LBC. The ghost robot stayed up past his bedtime talking to a friend about a situation that is on some b-a-n-a-n-a-s shit, and mercifully unrelated to me.
3. I haven't gotten to sleep before 4am in a week.
4. Unprofessional personal expression need not be the province of snarky criticism or self-doubt.
5. It's my blog, and it's now or never (I ain't gonna live forever).
Since the previous five facts are true, the ghost robot will break off regualary scheduled music evangelism and present some high-school level unfocused emotion more appropriate for the live journal set(interruption already in progress). [post edited, major redactions, suffice to say, things have been tough lately.]
This song ends Optimo's How to Kill the DJ Part 2
mix. It is a certified mixtape killer. More importantly, it is one of the best represtentations of human existence in popular music. Admittedly, that sounds like just more internerd blog bluster, but this is no joke. You are entitled to your own opinion, but, please, just listen and you will know the reason why.
Love- Everybody's Got To Live