It's All About the Benjamins (Rock Remix)
How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Late Nineties Bad Boy Videos
1. The lengthy home video opening is not self-indulgent. It's a way to showcase the LOX's actings skills. Theater departments is watching.
2. Styles P doesn't have a verse in this song, but he knows the difference between a deer and a flat.
3. It's a million dollar tour bus with leather couches and mirrors and all kinds of accouterments, but there's no spare. None.
4. Just look how much the Chris Isak cow tux Puff annoys Cool Puff Daddy. Dualism people! This may be the second version of a remix video, but Puff has something to SAY. Clearly the inspiration for TI vs. TIP
5. The song is actually really, really good. Better than "Party Like A Rockstar" or Trick Daddy's Ozzy sampling "Let's Go," or whatever. Q: Why?
6. A: Dave Grohl on drums.
7. And: Rob Zombie screams!
8. What about the completely unexplained pyro? Where did the light show come from? A/V kids are always ready to rock. Always. Even booking an REM cover band could not stop the rock.
9. Kimberly Rebecca Worthington had been a small town girl with a great chance of becoming Suburbtown High School's Miss Prom Queen 1998. A momentous flat tire and ill-timed bathroom break changed all that. Becky, as she was known then, mostly ignored the first two verses of this "rock-rap," opting instead to head for the punch until the slow jams returned. Then Sheek Louch mentioned that he was "trying to cop those/ colossal sized Picassos," and awoke inside Becky- something materialistic and fashionable and rappy. She headed for the stage. Conveniently, Kim had worn a bondage bikini under the taffeta that night for Bobby Quarterback (he had a thing for Madonna back then). Lil' Kim tore it off and proceeded to tear it up. While an amazing first performance, her inexperience is plainly evident in the long pauses and lack of curses in her verse.
10. Witness the power of an awkward prom photo montage.
11. Joking aside, Biggie's verse is just out of control. Shit is inspiring. I'm going to smash this guitar, then you're going to smash the drum set, then the whole band is going to trash the stage, and then we're going to fuck up this whole school. The streamers, the chem lab push cart, the papers, the books, fuck everything up. And Tabby, don't forget the trophy case. We're going back to the tour bus, and we're partying for Brooklyn.